Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Introduction

This won't be a long introduction...I hope.

The plan is; this blog is where I can vent and post everything that has been getting me flamed or banned on other forums of discussion. This isn't a new occurrence in my life. I frequently attempt discussing topics which seem to either get me banned or just basically piss people off. Subjects like Religion and politics will do that.

Some of the topics I will be posting include; Hillsong (and the AOG church in general), John Howard (and the rest of the candidates for our 2007 Federal Election) Expect a lot of Liberal bashing (verbal of course) I also tend to question the Bible (not faith, please note the difference) on things like...is the Bible infallible? Then there's other subjects within Xtian churches that irk me (tithing, baptism, hierarchy)

Basically; I have a lot to say, and I recently decided the best way to say it is on my own terms.

Right now though, I am off to listen to the CD I just bought (Switchfoot's 'New Way to be Human')

I shall return....

No comments: